WORLDS 2014 TICKET INFORMATION
Tickets are now ONLY available from the BBTSA Ticket Office at the Capital FM Arena Nottingham
World Championships Tickets, the BBTSA Ticket Office will be open for both collection of pre-ordered tickets and/or ticket sales in the Foyer of the Capital FM Arena at the following times :
Monday 4th August – 1400hrs – 1600hrs
Tuesday 5th August – 1400hrs – 1600hrs
Wednesday 6th August – 1730hrs – 1900hrs
ALL Competition Days
Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun – 07.45hrs – 0900hrs and 1400hrs – 1600hrs on each day (subject to performances)
Individual Numbered Seats in main Arena
- Wednesday 6th August : Opening Ceremony – FREE – Tickets available from Venue
- Thursday 7th August : £10 per ticket
- Friday 8th August : £20 per ticket
- Saturday 9th August : £20 per ticket
- Sunday 10th August : £30 per ticket
- Four day ticket : £70 per ticket
Suites/Private Boxes are available:
- Access to the VIP Lounge & Bar Area
- Enjoy excellent uninterrupted views of the Arena
- Comfort of your own personal suite
- Not having to be interrupted as people move around
- Available for both individuals and group bookings ranging from 12 seats up to 28 seats
Private Box Prices:
- Thursday 7th August : Suite per seat £30
- Friday 8th August : Suite per seat £35
- Saturday 9th August : Suite per seat £35 LIMITED AVAILABILITY please email
- Sunday 10th August : Suite per seat £40 – SOLD OUT
- Four Day Suite Tickets – SOLD OUT
- please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. How will I get my tickets ?
A. Tickets will be available for collection from the FM Arena in Nottingham England prior to and during the Championships – full details will be published on the website
Q. How can I pay for my tickets
A. Tickets ordered after 25th June 2014 will need to be paid for at time of order via Paypal – the option to pay via bank transfer will be removed
Q. Are there any concession prices ?
A. No – there is one price for the individual tiered seating, this does vary depending on the day attending the Championships. Under 5s will not require a ticket and will not have their own seat allocated.
Q. How to make payment for tickets?
A. To order via the website you can either pay via Paypal or request an Invoice. If you request an invoice, you will be sent a unique ID and details of the bank account for you to make payment .
Q. How much does it cost to go to the Opening Ceremony?
A. There is no charge to watch the Opening Ceremony – just turn up and enjoy ! Tickets will be available from the Venue. The Opening Ceremony starts at 7pm and will last approx 2 hrs.
Q. Can I have an individual seat in a Suite/Box
A. Individual seats in a Suite/Box can be purchased
Q. What is the maximum number of seats in a Suite/Box
A. Seats within a Suite/Box range from 12 – 28 available seats – please email email@example.com with your requirements
Note : there is an higher ticket cost for use of a Suite but this includes exclusive use of the VIP Bar & Lounge Area
Q. Can I get a refund or exchange my tickets
A. All tickets sales are final and non-transferable or non-refundable